Department of Computer Science
Chengdu University of Information Technology
Dr. He Jia is the Professor and dean of Computer Science Department, Chengdu University of Information Technology, and her main research area are the computational intelligence and cloud computing.
She is the outstanding contribution expert of Sichuan Province, member of China CCF YOCSEF AC, vice chairman of Chengdu Branch of CCF, director of national higher school computer education research, expert of Sichuan Province science and technology plan project evaluation, expert of the Committee of Chengdu Software Industry Association, routine director of the 6th council of Sichuan Computer Society, deputy director of the specialized Committee for big data of Sichuan Computer Society. In 2004, she was in Kagawa University as a visiting scholar.
She teaches "C++", "Java programming design", "Principles of Computer Organization", "Compiler technology" for undergraduate and "artificial intelligence" for graduate. And she presided over the Sichuan Provincial Excellent Course -"Java programming design ".
In recent years, she presided and participated more than 40 longitudinal and transverse scientific research projects in the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Sichuan Provincial Department of Education, Sichuan Provincial Department of Science and Technology, the National Bureau of statistics. She has published 40 Chinese and foreign papers, one of which was included in the SCI, 12 was included in the EI , 12 in the core journals.
Currently undertake research projects:
1. Major project of 2015 annual national social science fund, sub topics: "the work of ancient sports and cultural heritage database construction", 2015
2. Seeding project of Sichuan Provincial Department of Science and Technology: Lime Campus – a fun and practical campus assistant, 2015
3. Soft science research project of Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Science and Technology: "Research in goal and pivotal technology of Sichuan provincial big data industry", 2015
Artificial intelligence For graduate
Java programming design For undergraduate
Publications (past 5 years):
1. Summary of cloud data center virtual machine resource scheduling. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China(Natural Science Edition). 2016 third
2. MRI Denoising Using Randomized Version of Nonlocal Means Method,IPCV'16
3. State-based Event Detection Optimization for Complex Event Processing Sensors & Transducers，2014:164(2), International Journal , EI：20141217488341
4. Efficient Complex Event Processing under Boolean Model Web-Age Information Management - 14th International Conference, WAIM 2013，EI：2013291657644
5. An improved genetic algorithm: GA-EO algorithm. Application Research of Computers. 2012, 29(9)
6. Research and implementation of key technologies of cloud desktop client based on Android. Journal of Computer Applications. 2013(S1)
7. Research on the Fabric Defect Detection Method based on Improved PSO and NN algorithm International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications (JDCTA). Vol.6. Number 8.May 15.2012
8. Research on the Job Shop Scheduling Optimization based on CPSO algorithm Journal of Convergence Information Technology(JCIT) Volume7, Number11, June 2012